March 1, 2016
July 8, 2016, 6pm CEST
July 15, 2016
Early bird Registration Deadline
July 22, 2016
August 19, 2016
January 17, 2022 14:49:44
Call for Papers
We invite you to submit (by July 8, 2016) an extended abstract to be considered for a contributed talk.
Please use the following latex-template when preparing your abstract: latex-template
To upload your files, please use the following link: paper_submission
There will be no parallel sessions. Each contributing speaker will have a total of 30 minutes for presentation of which around 5 minutes should be reserved for discussion.
The conference is devoted to
- set optimization
- vector optimization and multi-criteria decision making
- financial market models with frictions, conic finance
- set-valued risk measures, quantiles and related structures
- applications of set-valued functions in economics, finance, statistics, game theory and other areas
- convex and variational analysis for vector- and set-valued functions
- module extensions of variational analysis
- (multi-objective) game theory
- scalarization procedures and algorithmic methods for vector- or set-valued problems
We invite researchers to present their results and discuss their points of view. We explicitly encourage people working on applications involving set-valued functions to present their results. We want to bring together people working on (theoretical) set optimization and potential users from applied areas.